7.16.2012

{9 weeks}


How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain: 0lbs.. Still need to step on the scale.
Maternity clothes? I thiiiink we may go shopping this weekend. The hair tie trick is working out, but even then it's still a smidge too tight.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Still giving the body pillow idea a good try. It's just hard- I want to sleep on my stomach SO bad. They say its ok the first trimester, but I need to train myself. Come on, self, learn to be a left side sleeper!  
Best moment this week: Getting about a dozen baby/toddler books from my sister in law. And there's a couple names books in there, too. Can't wait until we find out if it's a boy or a girl- I want to start thinking names! And designing a nursery! 
Miss Anything? Eating real food. Ha. I had cereal one night this week and Chef Boyardee a couple times. I made my husband dinner, but couldn't really force myself to eat. Pork chops just do NOT sound appealing. But hamburgers, yes please. Seems like red meat is safe- I crave steak! Went to Izzo's and got a steak burrito. I'm wanting Greek tonight so I can get the steak kabobs!
Movement:
Nope.

Food cravings: Smoothies. I think about them all day, every day lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ya know, things have been good in that department. I had one day where I was just constantly queasy, but other than that, it's been a good week! I sometimes even forget that I'm pregnant! Until I go to stand up to button my jeans {because yes, they are unzipped at work} and its too tight.  
Gender: Hoping for a girl!
Labor Signs: Not even on my radar.
Symptoms: Scatterbrained. I'm case and point of baby brain. Aaand exhaustion. I read that just my body forming the placenta and breaking down dinner will make me tired. I know I should exercise, but if standing still makes me tired, I can't imagine what moving would do. Meh. They say it'll give me energy, but don't you need energy in the first place?!   
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still, both. I'm kind of emotionless lately. I just want to sleep. That's pretty much the only thing on my mind lately.    
Looking forward to: Next Tuesday's ob appt! I have a few questions I need to ask and I want to know when we'll be able to see the baby again and every time after that. I wiiiiish it was a monthly thing, but I have a feeling it won't be. I'm guessing 12 weeks then 20 weeks.


{Originally written 06.01.2012}

*07.16.2012* I have NO idea where the text went for this week, either. Wth, blogger? I remember writing stuff down for this week but of course, now a month and a half later, I don't. So, we'll just stick with what it says up there I guess. I do remember that eating was hard this week. It wasn't so much because of nausea, but the whole food aversion thing. Chef Boyardee was a life saver. And though it grossed me out to touch raw chicken, I cooked a somewhat normal dinner for Danny. I didn't want him to suffer just because the thought of chicken makes me shudder. I get home about 90 minutes before him so that's definitely enough time for me to get some sort of dinner on the table {or in the microwave} for him.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.