How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain: 0lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but dreaming of elastic waistbands and no zippers!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Not the best, but I'm trying to figure out how to sleep.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but dreaming of elastic waistbands and no zippers!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Not the best, but I'm trying to figure out how to sleep.
Best moment this week: Going to the ob/gyn to confirm the pregnancy.
Miss Anything? Sleep? Haha!
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: No cravings, but lots of aversions. Oatmeal? No, thanks. Sandwich rounds? No, ma'am. I could go on but I don't want to think about it.
Miss Anything? Sleep? Haha!
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: No cravings, but lots of aversions. Oatmeal? No, thanks. Sandwich rounds? No, ma'am. I could go on but I don't want to think about it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Being awake? It's progressively getting worse.
Gender: Hoping for a girl!
Labor Signs: Not even on my radar.
Symptoms: Well, there's still the frequent urination & the exhaustion. I'm all kinds of emotional, too.
Labor Signs: Not even on my radar.
Symptoms: Well, there's still the frequent urination & the exhaustion. I'm all kinds of emotional, too.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mostly. Until the crazy person emotions kick in.
Looking forward to: The first ultrasound! 11 days!
{Originally written 05.11.2012}
I totally wrote a post for this and then it didn't save. And no, today, 07.09.2012, I don't remember what happened that week or how I was feeling. Blogging fail.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.