How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain: 0lbs
Maternity clothes? It's not too far off. I'm currently sitting at work with my jeans unbuttoned and unzipped.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: I think I've decided that I need to get a body pillow. I'm not sure if I want to get a Snoogle or a Boppy, but I need something. Sleeping is proving difficult ALREADY!
Maternity clothes? It's not too far off. I'm currently sitting at work with my jeans unbuttoned and unzipped.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: I think I've decided that I need to get a body pillow. I'm not sure if I want to get a Snoogle or a Boppy, but I need something. Sleeping is proving difficult ALREADY!
Best moment this week: Hm. None to really mention. I did, however, acquire a changing table, so that's fun.
Miss Anything? Coming home & going for a walk. I'm wayyy too tired to think about anything else but lounging on the sofa.
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: Cannot even think about food right now. It's a struggle to eat these days. But I will say that chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup is pretty fantastic.
Miss Anything? Coming home & going for a walk. I'm wayyy too tired to think about anything else but lounging on the sofa.
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: Cannot even think about food right now. It's a struggle to eat these days. But I will say that chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup is pretty fantastic.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Remember how I said it's getting progressively worse? It still is. I have yet to actually vomit, but I think it's toying with me while churning in my stomach.
Gender: Hoping for a girl!
Labor Signs: Not even on my radar.
Symptoms: My emotions are crazy crazy. I could cry at anything right now. But I'm too tired to muster up a tear.
Labor Signs: Not even on my radar.
Symptoms: My emotions are crazy crazy. I could cry at anything right now. But I'm too tired to muster up a tear.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm not too sure what happy is at this point. Ha, I mean, I'm happy, I swear it, but having to put on a face and real clothes to come to work is beginning to get old.
Looking forward to: The ultrasound TOMORROW!!!
{Originally written 05.18.2012}
I cannot believe we have a little blueberry!! Seeing it's face {um?} tomorrow is going to be amazing. I seriously cannot wait!! I sure do hope they give us pictures of the ultrasound so I can post them. We're still not telling anyone except close close friends and family. I really want to wait until the 3 month mark to let it be known worldwide.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.