12.10.2012

{35 weeks}



How far along? 35 weeks.
Total weight gain: Lost 2 pounds this week so we're back at around 29 or so.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? They keep coming.
Sleep: This week has been a doozie, but I've managed.
Best moment this week: Hearing that all was well with baby when I had an impromptu trip to the ER. :/
Miss Anything? The same stuff.
Movement:
Lots. Lots and lots.
Food cravings: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Just lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. I guess we're prepping!
Symptoms: None.
Belly Button in or out? At the end of the day, the very top of my belly button starts poking out, just a little.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. Still sad about that.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Until I get stuck on the sofa. Then I'm very moody.
Looking forward to: Getting to see our baby boy next week for the weight scan!


So as I alluded to earlier, it's been a rough week. Hubs got sick with the stomach flu and although I tried to take all precautions to NOT get sick, it didn't work. I woke up Wednesday morning around 330 with extreme nausea and continued to vomit about every 30 to 45 minutes until we decided that I needed to go to the hospital around 9am. Turns out, I was severely dehydrated and so I was admitted and hooked up to the non stress machine and lots of fluids. I won't go into all the details of that nonsense, but it wasn't pretty. But baby was fine throughout it all. They did see that I was having contractions and was slightly dilated so they gave me meds to stop that. My doctor confirmed at my weekly appointment that I was dilated but it hadn't gone up so she wasn't worried.

Just scary. I tell you, I have never had such a horrible, scary day. I'm definitely glad it's over and that we're just a few short weeks of meeting Matt. I want to protect him, hold him. I just can't wait.





   

I managed to make it to work 2 days this week. Monday and Friday. Both days looked like this. Haha. Work knows that when I'm not dolled up, I'm not feeling well. This is concealer and mascara at it's finest. 

So at the appointment with my doctor, she commented on how big she thinks he's getting and told me to schedule an ultrasound. How exciting?! We get to see our little baby boy once more before he's born. I cannot wait to see him. And to see how much he weighs! I swear he's 6 pounds already.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.