11.26.2012

{34 weeks}

 {source}






How far along? 34 weeks.
Total weight gain: Well, considering we were 29 pounds last week and Thanksgiving has happened since then, I think it'll be safe to say 31 pounds. Ha. I definitely didn't overdo it with the eating {who can with all this indigestion?!} but we never eat so rich. We'll see at the next appt in 2 days.
Maternity clothes? Yessss. Or the daddy to be. I've been raiding his closet for tshirts- Mine are all WAY too tight and I refuse to buy maternity tshirts.
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep: With the changing weather, it's hard to figure out where I want the thermostat. I'm cold when I go to bed but then wake up drenched in sweat. This affects my sleeping!
Best moment this week: Buying Matthew a Christmas stocking. He might not be born before the holiday, but I still wanted to hang one anyway! And the "Baby Makes Three" ornament I found at Hallmark.. LOVE it. 
Miss Anything? LOTS.
Movement:
LOTS! I'm not sure if it's his booty or his head, but from reading how he should be positioned right now, I'm thinking I've been rubbing his tooshie to get him to move outta my rib cage. I wish I could see for sure!
Food cravings: Not really. Crazy how these have gone away. Sometimes I'll get the urge to drink a glass of milk or OJ, but no really, gotta have it now, cravings. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks again, but I think with the holiday, I just overdid it and definitely didn't drink enough water. Haaate that I did that to myself. I know they're normal, but I hate them.
Symptoms: LOTS of indigestion. Swelling by the end of the day in my feet. Definitely a waddling whale these days.
Belly Button in or out? We're slowly losing the battle!
Wedding rings on or off? Off. :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm at work, moody. If I'm at home, probably happy. But sometimes moody. Haha. Definitely reaching the end of my rope.
Looking forward to: My doc sending me back to work with a note saying to start maternity leave in 2 days. I will literally jump for joy. Ok, not really, but I will be in my head!
 


8.5 months. And I've officially called it. I'm done. I'm exhausted ALL the time and it's playing games
with my mind. Also, I'm just SO ready to meet this little guy!











Yep, we're huge. And by we, I mean baby. Daddy and I took Thanksgiving week off and we got a lot accomplished! Matt's room is juuuust about done! I'm getting the mattress today and work is throwing me a shower next week so next weekend, I'm sure we'll be picking up the last of the stuff we need! So crazy.

I pre registered at the hospital, too. My doctor said it would be better than to wait until I'm in labor so I thought it would be a fun experience. Yeah.. Took all of 5 minutes. I guess they'll have my chart from the doctors office so they won't need to have all that information. Basically I just had to sign a consent form. That, now that I'm thinking about, I definitely didn't even read. Ha. Oops.

My doctor also told me at my last appointment that whenever I'm ready to take maternity leave, I can. So I'm going to talk to her about it this week. I let Human Resources know just to give them a heads up to find a temp for the girl who will be replacing me, but turns out, they don't really want/need to know details. All I need is a note and I'll be mailed the paperwork. So here's to hoping she'll give me the note! I'm sure she will, I've got legitimate reasons. Mainly being that driving in a straight up hassle! And sitting in my office chair kills my back and makes my feet swell. Also, I'd prefer to just be home! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.