11.02.2012

{31 weeks}

 {source}




How far along? 31 weeks.
Total weight gain: Remember how last week I said 21 pounds? Ha! Try 26 pounds. I guess I'm on the 2-3 pounds a week thing. But with my birthday and Halloween, I can see how it happened. And with Thanksgiving right around the corner, it's just going to keep happening! Though I do know that there is a lot of fluid in there.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Not too many non maternity stuff I can fit into these days.
Stretch marks? Ugh. Yes.
Sleep: Starting to get really tough. I wake up sweating so I throw the covers off then I wake up freezing. Gotta figure that one out! And shifting from side to side, I can definitely feel him shifting.
Best moment this week: Hearing his strong heartbeat at 141 bpm. I just can't get enough of that. We haven't been using the doppler as much because he moves constantly. But hearing the doc tell me everything sounds/looks/feels good is awesome. Also: the 4d scan! Talk about an amaziiiiing experience. Worth every single over-a-thousand pennies.
Miss Anything? Same old stuff. Getting to the point where I would really like an adult beverage though!
Movement:
All the time. Right now as we speak. I've been sitting too long, I think he gets restless.
Food cravings: Someone mentioned McDonald's earlier. At some point in the near future, I'm getting McDonalds. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Still with the tired.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie. I can make it look like a volcano if I play with it though so we're getting closer.
Wedding rings on or off? Not sure how much longer I'll be able to wear my wedding band. I broke down today and bought a cheapie eternity band at JCP today though.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures tomorrow! We're going to City Park in New Orleans and a friend of mine from high school is going to do it. 



8 more weeks.. TWO months! Cannot believe we're so close. Doc said technically he could come as early as 35 weeks. Um, ma'am, that's a month away. Crazyyy.

















Whew! Lots of pictures this week. I couldn't make up my mind so I decided to just add all of the ones I liked! Definitely getting bigger in there! I can feel him more and more, too. And I mean from the outside, I can feel where his little head is. At least I think that's his head! Haha.

So the 4d scan was amazing! We got so many pictures and even a DVD of the scan. It's 30 minutes long and even though I watched it in its entirety a few times already, if you watch the first few minutes, you get the jest of it. Just a happy bouncing boy playing with his toes trying so hard to get his thumb/hand into his mouth!



Smiling little faaaace. I love it so, so much. Definitely my favorite picture ever. Of all time. Of every picture ever. That little boy already has my heart and I cannot, WE cannot, wait to meet him!





2 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful momma! And I can already tell that Baby Boy is PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! But really, YOU are such a beautiful momma!! I look forward to reading your blog & can't wait to see baby's room!

      I can't wait until we're 38 weeks.. I'm ready now! Haha. We're juuuust about finished with his nursery so I know when things are complete, I'll really start going stir crazy waiting.

      Delete

Have a comment or question? Let me know.