12.10.2012

{36 weeks}




How far along? 36 weeks. Officially 9 months!!
Total weight gain: We're up to 33 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Even starting to pop out of those!
Stretch marks? Sometimes I like to fool myself into thinking that they're vanishing. They're not.
Sleep: Well, I've started maternity leave so the 9am wake up has been amazing!
Best moment this week: Officially starting maternity leave! Aaand seeing Matt's sweet face.
Miss Anything? Beer. Really starting to miss an adult beverage!
Movement:
He's head down so his little tooshie and feet have found a home near my rib cage.
Food cravings: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Still with the Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely moving more towards flattening out, I'm not sure if an actual outie is going to happen.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: The next couple of weeks just relaxing, waiting for baby Matt!


 Yay! We're 9 months!! Definitely feeling large and in charge for the first time this pregnancy. He's definitely growing! As a matter of fact, as of 4 days ago, he was 5 pounds, 15 ounces!! So I was juuust about right when I said he was 6 pounds! He's gaining about an ounce a day, too. The tech said that he has 3 inch feet and a head measuring 37 weeks.. Remember, I was 35 weeks, 4 days at the time of the appointment! He's definitely taking after his father.

At my weekly appointment, my doctor said she might put me in the hospital a little early due to my raising blood pressure. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but if it means she's thinking about admitting me at 38 weeks, I'll be extremely happy! I'm so ready to meet this little boy! And to be on the track to getting my body back! I can understand why she's concerned about my blood pressure, all this extra weight is taking it's toll out on me!








See, large and in charge!! Very thankful to be on maternity leave this week. Driving is becoming difficult, the belly gets in the way! And I couldn't imagine sitting in an office chair for 8 hours a day. I get uncomfortable so easily! I'm definitely hoping to have him sooner rather than later so that'll be all the more time I get to spend with him before returning to work.

It's given me a lot of time to put the finishing touches on his nursery, too. We just need to buy the crib sheet and we'll be good! I'm hoping to be able to post pictures soon. I'm never done decorating, no matter the room, so I'll definitely need to stop and step back! Just need to put a baby in there!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.