11.16.2012

{33 weeks}

 {source}





How far along? 33 weeks.
Total weight gain: Well, we're up to 29 pounds. Which the doc said is great. I guess we're looking at 1 pound a week here on out. Thankfully that means roughly 6 more pounds, ha.
Maternity clothes? Pretty much all I can wear these days.
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep: Tough. REALLY tough.
Best moment this week: Having friends and family throw us a baby shower. Matthew received so much awesome stuff. 
Miss Anything? Lots. Definitely ready to have this little boy outside of my body!
Movement:
All day long. His new favorite spot is nestling in my left rib cage. I'm not sure if it's his head or his booty, but I massage it down so I can breath! He's quick to return though.
Food cravings: None, really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None, yet. Thankfully, no more Braxton Hicks contractions, either! Haaate those.
Symptoms: Nothing new.
Belly Button in or out? It's slowly becoming a little volcano. At the end of the day, I can even see a small part poking out. We still have a long way until it's fully out, but there's a corner trying to sneak out. Haha.
Wedding rings on or off? Officially off. I could probably squeeze my wedding band on but I'm not sure if it would come back off. I picked up a cheapy eternity band about 2 sizes too big and it works out.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired. All of the time.
Looking forward to: Taking the next week off of work! Hubs has to use his vacation time or he'll lose it and for me to get FMLA, I have to use up my vacation days first so I figure I might as well enjoy them while I can! It's a short work week next week, so I'll just be out 3 days. I have 8 to use up but figure I'll just go out on maternity leave a week early.
 


I feel like I say "eep another week has gone by" every time I blog! But really, I can't believe we have SIX weeks max until baby Cookie is here!










Definitely getting large, huh?! I received my first "you're about to pop" comment this week. That was fun. Also fun: hearing I'm huge. People. There's a difference between being huge and your belly being huge. Please get the straight. Haha.

So we're taking the next week off of work. We both want to relax and catch up on some sleep so it just worked out that we both have time to burn and Thanksgiving is next week. We have a few days with plans outside of the house, but for the most part, we'll be bumming it! I'm looking forward to getting the nursery organized! Between my baby shower and hub's beer and diaper party (we provide the beer, you bring the diapers), we have a LOT of stuff in the nursery that needs to be dealt with.

It won't be complete just yet, though. Still need a mattress and some minor things, but I'll be sure to post pictures soon. Within the next few weeks for sure. Gotta get it clean in there, first!!

With the holidays coming up, I really want to be done with the nursery. I'm taking next week off, then I go back to work for a week, and I'm pretty sure I'll be starting maternity leave the first week of December. Doc said I can start whenever I'm ready and, well, I'M READY! I'd rather start at the beginning of the month rather than the middle. I'm going to talk to her about it at my next appointment. It would be amazing if I could start.. I could get SO ahead with holiday shopping/decorating and get this nesting thing started!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.