7.18.2012

{10 weeks}


How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain: 0lbs- This was confirmed at the doctor's appt. YAY!
Maternity clothes? Definitely getting closer! I'm tired of wearing skirts and dresses to work. All that means is having to shave my legs every day. 
Stretch marks? Not yet. But I'm buying cocoa butter soon.. And I hear coconut oil is good. But part of me thinks that it's genetics. Yay for mom not having stretch marks with TWINS!
Sleep: I love my doctor. She said that I can sleep any which way I want. My body will know when to turn over and not sleep on my stomach. So, for now, no training myself to sleep on the left side! That wasn't fun. 
Best moment this week: Hearing from the doc that everything looked and felt right on track. We were sad that she said it was still too early to hear a heartbeat. I was 9.5 weeks at the time.. Next appt is at 13.5 weeks!
Miss Anything? Having dinner with my husband. He gets home an hour and a half after me and with the way I've been feeling and just being so darn tired, I can't wait that long. So I've been fixing myself something safe and quick then cooking him dinner.
Movement:
Nope. Though my sister in law did say that she started feeling her second child flutter around 10 weeks. She knew what to look for- I'd probably just think it was gas! Because there's A LOT of gas! TMI?

Food cravings: Fruit! I used to like peaches, but never had a craving for them. Now, they're all I want. The canned variety, not fresh. I could drink that light syrup!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the same triggers. Hunger is coming much more frequently so I have to keep that at bay otherwise I feel sick. I'm sure the people in my office are beginning to notice that I'm always snacking!  
Gender: Hoping for a girl!
Labor Signs: Not even on my radar.
Symptoms: Things are actually quite right now. Just tired all the time. ALL the time.   
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I need to add tired to these options. Happy for the most part. And sentimental. I hate being away from my hubby all day. When he gets home, all I want to do is hug him and snuggle.  
Looking forward to: July 3rd is just too far away to think about. We'll be 13.5 weeks and I'm pretty sure that's when we'll make it FB official! ie, telling the world! I'll feel SO much better once I can see that little face and hear that sweet little heartbeat.


{Originally written 6.8.2012}



{Sorry for the mess in the background, that's the beginnings of me cleaning out the spare bedroom, my spare closet haha, to make room for the nursery!}


10 weeks today! I can't believe it's already been 5 weeks since we've found out I'm pregnant. I hope the next 5 weeks fly by.. I really, really cannot wait to hear the heartbeat and hopefully see the baby. It'll really get real then. I mean, it IS real now, but I'm just feeling fat and tired. I want to actually LOOK pregnant and TELL THE WORLD! That's killing both me and the hubs- we want to tell our friends so badly! We know everyone is going to be so excited.. it's definitely getting harder and harder to keep it a secret. But everyone we've told knows that this is OUR news to share and we'll share when we're ready. Well, when I'm ready. LOL!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.