10.26.2011

{wishlist wednesday}

The Urban Decay Naked Palette might be the best neutral palette out there right now so of course Urban Decay had to make a corresponding eyeliner set! And that, my dear friends, is what I'm wishing for right now. Introducing the Urban Decay Naked 24/7 eye pencil set.




It's a beautiful blend of warm and cool toned browns. I've really been trying to expand outside of black black eyeliner, and though I still find myself not looking like myself, haha, the only way I can accept change is to force myself to like it. So I want this.




I've never tried the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencils, and though I'm sure I would love them, I think the real reason {besides the price point} is because they're not an automatic pencil. These need to be sharpened. Call it laziness, I just prefer to have my eye liners ready to go when I'm ready. 




{Zero, Demolition, Bourbon, Underground, Stray Dog}


This travel size set is $32 wherever UD products are sold.. I most often lust after the line at Ulta but that's just because the closest Sephora is about an hour away. Boo! I thought about picking this set up with the 20% off coupon I've got burning a hole in my purse right now, but I'm not sure if I will. So, for now, I'll just pick it up and hold it near to my heart whenever I'm in Ulta. Which is at least once a week.



{All pictures originally from THIS amazing blog that I love so much. Go there to see swatches and a full review if you're interested.}






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.