{1.} I've been lemming the shade Exposed from Tarte's Amazonian Clay powder blush line. Yesterday, armed with a $5 coupon, I marched into Ulta and bought it. I'm pretty much in love. I've heard it described as a "just came inside from the cold" shade and that is so spot on. It's so, so nice. I know the price is a little hefty {it's regularly $25} so that's why I waited until I had a good coupon. $20 is still really high for a blush, buuut these seriously stay on ALL day. It claims to stay put for 12 hours and I can honestly say that it really does. I purchased the Glow Your Way to Gorgeous kit from QVC a few months back and it came with the blush in Peaceful so I knew what I was getting myself into. I do recommend that shade, also, but it's exclusive to QVC.com until the end of the year. Regardless, go HERE to see Exposed and all the other shades offered. Exposed looks muuuch darker online than it does in person. It's definitely not so bronzer-like! Much more of a pinky nude. Gorgeous.
{2.} Remember how I said I was going to paint my nails Revlon's Black with Envy? I did. See..
{I'll post a review next week}
{3.} We're going to a Halloween party tonight. If you know my husband, you can easily guess who we're going as. If you don't, well, you'll find out soon. I'm actually pretty excited.. It's our first time wearing matching costumes!
{4.} I'm listening to Christmas music on AOL music right now. It helps me get through the day. I pretty much listen to it all day, every day. The little things, right?
{5.} I couldn't be happier that it's Friday. And 4:15pm at that! It feels as if I haven't seen my husband all week since he started his new job. He leaves about 45 minutes earlier than he used to and gets home about 45 minutes later.. Boo to that!! But yay to the weekend! I have NO idea what we'll get into, either.
Have a good weekend, y'all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.