10.05.2011

{stupid shoes}

The whole Missoni thing confused me for the most part. The shoes and the scarves were the only thing to really jump out at me.. All that zigzag decor and kitchen stuff just isn't me. But the shoes. They are. Nothing like a pop of color to spice up an outfit!

Until you take said shoes off after wearing them TWICE to find this!



Stupid shoes. And both are like this.


Seriously. Twice. Leather sole, you lie! That's straight up cardboard. I love these shoes, I really, really do.. But for $30, I expect SO much more! I've bought $10 flats from Payless that are better quality than this. I wonder if anyone else who has bought these are having this problem. I don't work/walk on crazy materials, so I have NO idea why this would happen. Other than it just being made from crappy materials.



Whaaaa!!


You may laugh, but this really upsets me. I live in flats. I have SO many pairs, it's disgusting. But I love them all. And wear them all. Except when I'm all bloated in my feet, then some of them don't fit. Those are known as my skinny flats. LOL! 

I'm still on the hunt for the gold scarf, but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. I just need to see it in person, walk around the store with it, put it back and see how I feel. That's how I know if I have to have something. I'll put it back and if I have a dream about it or just have a strong desire to go back for it, I get it. And if it's not there, I get all sad pandas then go on a frantic search for it online. True story.

So there's my sad story of the day. I just hope that they hold up and don't completely wear out in one season. I wonder if there's anything I could put on them to prolong their life. Fingers crossed.







2 comments:

  1. yea, i read a post a while back on the quality of some of the items from the collection. most of them were made out of crappy materials. the shoes i'm wearing today (the pumps) have a plastic heel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather

    I have the pumps, too.. Wore them last week & quickly realized that I should have bought a size DOWN. I had to use 2 heel grippers! Haha. I LOVE them, though.

    I had no idea they were made so crappily, though. You would think that if such an expensive designer would put their name on an item that it would be up to par quality. Shame, shame.

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or question? Let me know.