10.06.2011

{wishlist wednesday}

I've been wanting to follow the UGG trend for so long but it never gets cold enough in south Louisiana to really warrant such a major purchase. But I've recently started incorporating dresses into my work wardrobe {and weekend wear, too!} so I need boots. I love boots. I have black, brown and gray tall boots and black, brown and camel booties. Such boring, neutral colors. LOL! So while wandering around Nordstrom.com like I LOVE to do, wishing there was a store near me, I saw these and instantly fell in love with them. World, meet Cardy..


Found here in Sangria


Isn't she just the most fun comfy bootie ever? But $140 is a little steep for this gal. I bet I can find a dupe somewhere {crosses fingers}. Let the great red UGG search of 2011 begin!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.