10.19.2011

{wishlist wednesday}

Ok, I'm bringing it back this week and this time, it's something that I'm seriously going to buy! I'm talking about the Winter 2011 nail polish collection from China Glaze.




It's called Let It Snow and has 12 beautiful Christmasy colors! Here's all of them:




They are sold individually and also come in 13 different gift sets. The gift set{s} I want?



 {Let it Snow- Blue Year's Eve and Snow Globe}


So pretty!! I really just want the glitter on the right, Snow Globe. It's a frosty white polish with flecks of snowy color, but from swatches I've seen, it's more of a clear base. 



{Belle of the Ball- Champagne Bubbles and Tinsel Town}


I must have Champagne bubbles in my life! I have a gold polish, but this one is a gold shimmer polish! It has tiny glitter specks in it while the one I have is just a boring old foil polish. Haha.

Want to see swatches of all the shades? Go HERE and drool over all the pretties. I'm also really loving Twinkle Lights. Go look at Twinkle Lights layers on top of Champagne Bubbles! Ah, just gimme all the glitters, ok? I'll be making a trip to Ulta soon as these are already in stores and online!

{All promotional pictures found HERE where you can get additional information.}






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.