10.04.2011

{beacuse i love you}

Here's a coupon code for Zoya's buy one, get one free promotion!

Go to this link and it'll tell you what to do!

I got an email this morning letting me know about it and since I JUST went to Ulta to take advantage of their buy 2, get 1 free promotion, I'm good for now. I got the colors I've been lemming.

I have Yara and Jem from the Smoke and Mirrors Fall 2011 collection..Riva and Rica from the Sunshine Summer 2011 collection.. Dannii, Jules and Gemma from the Intimate Spring 2011 collection. Can you tell I love me some shimmer polish? I love shimmer eye shadow, too. Though I really do want to start playing with mattes. Shadow and polish! I've been thinking about getting Essie's Matte About You. One day. Maybe.

Anyway, I LOVE all the colors I have, but I would say Jules, Gemma and Yara are my absolutely faves. Check em out!

But hurry, this promo ends tomorrow night at midnight!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.