3.28.2012

{wishlist wednesday}

I'm not quite sure why I stopped Wishlist Wednesday.. There's always something I'm coveting! And this week, it's an outdoor ceiling fan. I know, I know, if we're being hypothetical here, I should really choose something that I know I'll never have, just something I really want. Well, I want an outdoor ceiling fan and I can promise you that I will be getting one. I wanted a screen door initially, but living in the deep south, the days I would get out of a screen door versus the days I would get out of a fan are heavily weighed towards the fan idea.

I've got $200 to spend and since I want to see it in person, I have a feeling we'll be looking at Lowe's. Here's a few I'd like to look at in store if they're available..





I would need to buy a light kit for this one, but those aren't expensive. This 52" bronze and wicker fan is $100.



I'm sorta in love with this one. It's 36" though and I'm not too sure if that's too small. I need to get outside and measure I suppose. $140.




I'm not sure how I feel about these fan blades, they feel a bit nautical, huh? But the price is right at  $140. It's 44" wide.




Or I could go with something a little more like an indoor fan. This 52" fan goes for $100. This very well might be our best bet. It has good reviews, is my favorite combo of bronze and dark brown and includes the light. 



And then there's Home Depot..




A bit pricier at $150, this 52" is gorgeous! I love the light fixture part and the wicker detail at the top.





How fun is this 48" fan? Seriously! I think it would look a little out of place at my house, but I just love it. It's $140. Boob included.





Oh, the boob light. How I wish it wasn't on this 46" fan! The detail on this is so pretty and for only $120, I might just have to get over the boob.


What to do? What to dooo? I think I've convinced the hubs to out and about to look this weekend so I'm crossing my fingers we'll have one installed by next weekend since we're hosting Easter. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.