3.12.2012

{meet me monday}

I randomly came across a blog, can't remember what it was but I'm sure it had something to do with cooking or DIY, and it had a feature on Monday's called Meet me Monday. Every Monday, she would talk about herself and something interesting, just a paragraph or two. I like that idea! But what to talk about?! There's so much to choose from!

It stormed last night. Like, wake you up at 330 in the morning storm. Make your pup snuggle up against you while whimpering storm. I looked at the radar on my phone and saw that there was quite the rain blob over us, but that the worst had just passed. Part of me was wishing that my hubby would call in sick so I could, too, and we could spend the day snuggled up together. Pup included.

Then I woke up at 630 and all the rain had passed. I'm not going to lie, I was a little sad. So hubby got up and went to work. Then I did, too. I hate leaving the pup at home in her crate, but I hate it even more when it's storming out. I'm her rock, so when I'm not around, she's a little on the nervous, I'm going to sit here and mope side.  As much as I wanted to stay home, I just couldn't justify it. So to work I went. Half asleep.

I love rainy, do nothing days. Do nothing days that consist of moving from the bed to the sofa, back to the bed then back to the sofa. Catching up on Rachael Ray and Martha Stewart Living and Smash. Changing from your slightly old, but too comfy to throw away sleep pajamas to a more presentable form of sleep pajamas. Taking a mid day shower followed by a mid day nap. Snacking all day then finishing up all the previous weeks' leftovers. Those are the good days.

But I don't like them all the time. I tend to feel worthless if I'm not accomplishing something. And typically, that means if I spend the day with no make up on sitting at the house. Raining outside or not.

What about you? Do you like rainy days?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.