3.23.2012

{five for friday}

Yep, I fell into The Hunger Games bandwagon aaaand I love it there. I read the book in about 4 hours and was told that the next one picks up where this one left off. Better believe I'm picking up the next two books asap.




via


{1.} You said you wanted to go to the movies this weekend and we could either see The Lorax or The Hunger Games. As much as I want to see The Lorax, we're going see The Hunger Games!!

{2.} You asked me about the plot of The Hunger Games. I love that you're interested in it. If only you had read the book!!

{3.} After I told you something about the plot, you asked follow up questions. I love that you're interested in it!!

{4.} We're going see The Hunger Gaaaaames!!

{5.} Can you tell I'm excited about seeing the movie? :)

ily.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.