I feel like every time I write one of these, I'm amazed at how fast the week has gone by. I'm excited to sleep in tomorrow, though. That darn alarm clock is really getting annoying with all it's waking me up at 630 nonsense. And by alarm clock, I completely mean my husband.
{1.} You're taking me to see The Lion King broadway show this weekend.
{2.} You took it upon yourself to plan the rest of the day, too.
{3.} You're still loving all the crazy recipes I try out. Hearing how full you are and how good you think my cooking is makes me so happy.
{4.} You took such good care of a momma and homesick pup last weekend. Although I was sad that she chose to love on you more than me, I love seeing you be all cute and sweet with something so cuddly.
{5.} You can calm me down and take away my fears with just a single hug and a kiss on the forehead. I know everything is going to work out, I just have such little patience. I know timing isn't everything, but gosh darnit, I want it to be.
ily.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.