3.09.2012

{on slacking}

I've seriously been putting this blog on the back burner. Work has been a little busy for me this week and though I have posts lined up to be published, they're not completed. I really wanted to start editing pictures, too. I suppose I have to take better ones to begin with, though. Which means I'll need a better camera. Oh, I could go on.

But that's not what this post is about (though I'll totally take any advice on camera options..). I'm taking a break from working, I need to rest my eyes and let my brain chill out for a minute. It's Friday, right?

I sometimes get caught up in life and I ignore what's right in front of me. Amazing things are on the horizon, I can feel it and I, now more than ever, need to step back and enjoy the ride. So, to my husband, this post, and typically all those posted on Fridays, is for you.


{1.} Words cannot express how much it warms my heart when I see you interact with our one year old nephew. I seriously cannot wait until we have a little family of our own. 

{2.} Hearing you repeat that back to me gives my life so much more purpose.

{3.} I'm frying shrimp for the first time tonight. I love how you have such faith in me. Now, where's a recipe?!

{4.} I know I may seem annoyed when you request to snuggle when all I want to do is sleep, but I actually love it very much. Knowing you want to fall asleep so close to me is extremely comforting. Just don't get the wrong idea when I move back to my side of the bed once you've fallen asleep. 

{5.} You dusted aaaand cleaned the ceiling fans this week. All before vacuuming the house. It's these little things that make me love you. I'm sure you can tell I hate doing that kind of stuff. Unless I'm in the mood. Which is rare. Like about once a month rare. Which is totally acceptable, right?


{ ily.}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.