Age: 27
Bedsize: Queen.
Chores that you hate: Bathrooms!
Dogs: Love them. Especially my Bella.
Essential start to your day: Hate to admit it, but coffee.
Favorite color: Depends on the day! Typically, red. Like scarlet red.
Gold or Silver: Silver. Or rose gold.
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Instruments you play: The air guitar.
Job title: Hm. Administrative Assistant? Equipment manager? I'm not sure.
Kids: Give me a couple of years.
Live: Louisiana
Mother’s Name: Andrea
Nicknames: Nic, Nicki
Overnight hospital stays: Never. Unless you count being born 2 months premature.
Pet peeves: Loud noises, is TV too loud, people talking too loud. Also, misspelling common words.
Quote from a movie or tv show: I'm horrible at this game.
Right or Lefty: Right.
Siblings: Twin brother.
Time you wake up: Weekdays, 630am.. Weekends, usually around 8am.
Underwear: Haha.. Sure.
Vegetable you hate: Celery! That juicy crunch is horrible.
What makes you run late: Taking my time, being distracted by a cute pup.
X-Rays You’ve Had: Head for dental stuff, neck and back after a car wreck.
Yummy food you make: All the food I make is yummy!
Zoo Animal:Most definitely the elephants.
Bedsize: Queen.
Chores that you hate: Bathrooms!
Dogs: Love them. Especially my Bella.
Essential start to your day: Hate to admit it, but coffee.
Favorite color: Depends on the day! Typically, red. Like scarlet red.
Gold or Silver: Silver. Or rose gold.
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Instruments you play: The air guitar.
Job title: Hm. Administrative Assistant? Equipment manager? I'm not sure.
Kids: Give me a couple of years.
Live: Louisiana
Mother’s Name: Andrea
Nicknames: Nic, Nicki
Overnight hospital stays: Never. Unless you count being born 2 months premature.
Pet peeves: Loud noises, is TV too loud, people talking too loud. Also, misspelling common words.
Quote from a movie or tv show: I'm horrible at this game.
Right or Lefty: Right.
Siblings: Twin brother.
Time you wake up: Weekdays, 630am.. Weekends, usually around 8am.
Underwear: Haha.. Sure.
Vegetable you hate: Celery! That juicy crunch is horrible.
What makes you run late: Taking my time, being distracted by a cute pup.
X-Rays You’ve Had: Head for dental stuff, neck and back after a car wreck.
Yummy food you make: All the food I make is yummy!
Zoo Animal:Most definitely the elephants.
I'm not sure if this started out as a tag, but I'm turning it into one! Link me back if you decide to do this!

Hi, Nicohole. I enjoy reading random facts about others! Thank you for visiting my site the other day and leaving a comment.
ReplyDeleteHere is a link to a tutorial on how to import your blog to a new or existing blog.
http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=97416
P.S. I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info & for following!
Delete