Regardless. I can do one of two things here. I can tell you about last weekend {I didn't craft at all.. This weekend?} where we went to Comic Con in New Orleans ooor I can do what the title suggests and keep up with the five things Friday idea.
Yep.
{1.} You went to Walgreens at 730am to get me more Advil congestion medicine and tissues when I took a sick day from work. A few hours later, you told me there was a surprise in the freezer. I scooped out a heart in your Pistachio Almond ice cream then took my Dutch Chocolate to the sofa.
{2.} You get jealous when Bella gets off of you to come snuggle under the covers with me. It's no secret that I love how much you love that little pup.
{3.} Your voice gets super cute when you tell me you're going to go play video games in your room because there's nothing on TV.
{4.} You told me to buy a Coach bag during their 75% online sale.
{5.} Then you took a picture of the beaut when it was delivered and sent it to me at work to brighten up my day.
ily.
Oh, btw, I've been cooking more.
Shrimp tacos with lemon garlic aioli.
I didn't have a recipe for this, but I let the shrimp marinate in lemon and chili powder then grilled them on the George. As for the sauce, I just threw together lemon, mayo, garlic, srirachi and green onion. I think I like this sauce better than the one I made for the fish tacos.. So yum! But I love lemon. And garlic. So, yeah. Get creative!
Zucchini meatloaf muffins.
I added bell pepper to THIS recipe.. Obviously, I didn't add the mashed potato "icing" but next time, I definitely will in the form of mashed roasted cauliflower. This recipe was soo yum! I didn't have foil liners, so I just sprayed the muffin tin with butter and plopped them in. And I let them go for 30 minutes instead of 20 to get more of a crusty top. And the zucchini added no flavor, just kept it very, very moist. I'll definitely be making this again! Took about 45 minutes from start to finish. The recipe says it makes 12, but I got 9 out of it- I only used one pound of meat, though. YUM!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.