2.10.2012

{five things friday}

I've got a few posts lined up for next week, so hopefully I'll get better with this whole posting thing. Not much going on this weekend, just date night. Which brings me to numero uno..



{1.} I've mentioned it already, but I love when you ask for date nights. I'm excited for tomorrow night.

{2.} I love that we try new restaurants. But always tend to get stuff we've had somewhere else before instead of trying something new. Let's try something new!

{3.} You approve of my shopping habits. Hey, this girl's frugal! 

{4.} I completely appreciate the fact that you thank me for cooking dinner every night. 

{5.} And I love when you say let's have leftovers for dinner. Yay for no cooking and super easy clean up. 



Have a good weekend, y'all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.