2.17.2012

{five for friday}

{1.} You read my mind and take out whatever protein I'm wanting to cook with for dinner. Tonight it's chicken and I've got a yummy recipe to try!

{2.} You asked me to stay home on Valentine's Day.. In fact, you told me to go back to sleep while you cleaned. When I woke up at 930, the house was clean and I was refreshed. 

{3.} You're ok with not going to a gazillion parades. I like that. A lot.

{4.} You told me that I already had a puppy who loves me when I went with a friend to adopt one. Yes, I wanted to get one, too, but I know our girl loves us and she's all we need. {right now.}

{5.} You told me again how my cooking could be in a restaurant. It's really not all that amazing, but I love that you say it. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.