2.15.2012

{seven deadly sins}

This tag is going around on YouTube and although I haven't been tagged, I thought it would still be fun to do! 


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

Least inexpensive: Definitely all my ELF stuff. Eye shadows, nail polishes, brushes.. $1. I prefer their studio line of brushes, though, but those are still just $3!

Most expensive: By far, the Naked palette by Urban Decay. I reviewed it HERE and still LOVE it. A few months ago I bought X for $17.. Two Urban Decay shadows pretty much pays for this entire palette of full size shadows.

And my wonderful hubby bought me the Naked2 palette for Valentine's Day! I told him how much I loved it and showed him how pretty the colors were, but just couldn't justify the purchase yet. Well, he purchased it for me! And it's soo awesome. I almost want to say I love it even more than the original. I'll have to do a "review" on it soon.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

Love/Hate: Liquid eyeliners, ftw. I love the look of liquid eyeliners, but they're a hassle to work with. Nine times outta ten, I'll draw a line with a khol pen first then go over it with a liquid pen. The first liquid eyeliner I ever used had a brush tip.. But now that I've found felt tip liners, I much prefer those! Right now I'm using a Physicians Formula pen. 

Hardest to get: None- I lust after something so long that I never get the chance to be one of the first to purchase it. I kinda prefer it that way, though.. I love doing research so I know exactly what I'm getting. And to be sure I'm making the right purchase!


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Bath and Body Works Liplicious lip glosses! I seriously have about 15 of those things. My all time favorite is the Dark Kiss flavor. Or the Lemon Cupcake. Or the Mocha Latte. Oh, don't make me choose! And now I hear they're starting a lip balm collection?! Oh, BBW, you kill me.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 

Exfoliators. I keep St. Ives apricot scrub in the shower, but rarely use it. I almost feel as if the scrubbers are too harsh. I will use it as a body scrub, though. It works well for that, as long as I remember to moisturize afterwards!

I do use a gentle exfoiliator to wash my face every night, though. I use the Olay Age Defying cleanser nightly and once a week I'll use the Olay Cleansing System. I know some people say to use this daily, but for me, once a week is enough. I've got a Sunday night routine that works pretty well. I'll have to talk about that one day, too. 


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Eyeliner. I rarely leave the house without concealer and a powder foundation {or tinted moisturizer} with some washable mascara but I'll often skip the eyeliner if I'm running a quick errand. I'll be honest and say I don't feel like myself without it, but sometimes I just don't want to bother. Or I'll play with colors instead of just going with a jet black. I love purple liner. Or green. I've been testing a few browns to see which I like best, but I'm having a hard time because I want them to be black. I love love love Maybelline's Master Drama eyeliner in Midnight Master.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Smile. The way a man smiles says so much about who he is. The way their eyes light up and their entire face just begins to glow. I think that's what made me fall in love with my husband. He has the sweetest face and when he smiles, he smiles with his heart. I absolutely adore that about him.


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Ooh, I have no idea. I like to do research too much! Just give me money. Haha. I'm way too picky when it comes to beauty stuff. Heck, even anything. I want a Keurig and have spent quite some time doing research on which is the best for my needs. I'm still undecided. And I'd like a KitchenAid stand mixer. In red. But not the cherry red, the deeper red. Or a dslr camera. Yeah, with that fancy lens that'll blur out the background. You know the one. 



Well, wasn't that fun? I tag each and everyone of you reading this. Link back up so I know you participated!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.