1.27.2012

{five for friday}

I've been seeing posts called Five for Friday for a while now and it never dawned on me to actually start doing it. Basically, every Friday, you write down five reasons you're thankful for your significant other. I have SO many reasons to be thankful for Danny, he's the most amazing person and I'm incredibly lucky to have him in my life. These will always be in no particular order, just how my brain throws them out.


{1.} You kiss me good morning every morning and good night every night.

{2.} You do the same with our pup child, Bella. Which warms my heart and makes me anxious to have children with you!

{3.} You ask me what I want in my lunch box every morning and then pack it for me.

{4.} When you're not feeling well, you're extra snuggly. I love those moments. 

{5.} You still ask me out on dates even though we've been together for 4 years and married for one year.


I think I'll have to keep up with this. And bring back Wishlist Wednesday, too. Maybe find some other prompts to start up? Thrift Thursday? Try it Tuesday? I don't know. I'll have to do some research and/or start paying attention to what other bloggers are doing.

I'm hoping to be crafty this weekend, so maybe I'll have some pictures for you next week. It's nothing big, just a little something I want to do for Spring/Easter. I'm not sure I'm going to decorate for Valentine's Day.. I've never really decorated for the holiday and with it falling a week before Mardi Gras this year, Mardi Gras wins. My purple, green and gold feather boa wreath has been hanging up outside since our Christmas decorations came down!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.