1.06.2012

{end of weverb11}

Oh, how the time is slipping away! I really need to be more dedicated to this thing. I also need to start taking more pictures. I painted & glazed a china cabinet over the weekend and guess who didn't take ONE picture of the entire process? This girl. Yup, I suck. Ha. Moving on..

{28.}
Pay it Forward.

Describe a random act of kindness that you benefited from in 2011. How will you pay it forward in 2012?

Hm.. I need to start writing things down- I can't remember! I would say I'd get back to you, but we both know how that's going to end..

{29.}
Gush.

Begin to create a plan for “My friends day out 2012″ – tell us what you envision.

I live near one of the greatest cities in the world, New Orleans, and though I go down there pretty regularly, I've never done the whole tourist thing. I'd love to go on a ghost tour, a swamp tour, stay at one of the fancy, schmancy hotels or a bed and breakfast. Just enjoy the stuff that I take for granted.. Do the research I would do if we were going to a different city for the first time and see what the hot spots are. I might just have to make that happen!

{30.}
Meditate.

Were you happy with who you were in 2011? Who do you want to be in 2012 and beyond?

Overall, yes. Of course, there are moments of the year I would like to forget, but I like to think I'm the type of person who learns from things and grows. If I just keep doing that, I'll only become stronger and more wise, right? Right.

{31.}
Forsee.

Where do you hope to be on Jan 1, 2013?

Pretty much the same place I was January 1, 2012.. At home with the love of my life, snuggled on the sofa with our pup. I ain't gonna lie, though, haha, I sure would like to have a bun in the oven by then!






Aaand with that, WEverb11 is done. I didn't link up, not too sure why, but I did like the fact that I had a prompt to write about everyday. Or every 3 to 4 days, ha. I'll get better with that, I promise.


Maybe..









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.