{25.}
Celebrate.
What did you celebrate in 2011? Are you looking forward to any celebrations in 2012?
I celebrated our one year anniversary with my amazing husband in 2011! I still can't believe I'm married.. It's still so unreal how lucky I am that he found me. With everything I've gone through, it's only allowed me to appreciate everything about my man. He truly was made for me.
In 2012, hm, our second anniversary?? LOL! January 7th will be the 2 year mark for living in our first home. I think that's pretty cool! We love our little house.. Another thing that was made for us as it was such a great opportunity.
{26.}
Revive.
Share a favorite photo from the past year. What was happening behind the scenes? What were you thinking or feeling? What could you smell, taste, see, hear at that moment?
Hm.. This could take some thought! I've been meaning to start adding pictures to these posts, but for some reason, I just haven't been
Buuut, I don't have my flash drive with me so I'll have to pull a picture from Facebook.
This is a picture of one of the first girls I met in college, LL, on the day she got engaged. She was the maid of honor in my wedding and has asked me to be the matron on honor in HER wedding! Sad I {and by I, I totally mean her, haha} gotta wait until 2013, but I'm SO excited to be a part of her and her amazing fiancee's day!
Definitely one of my favorite pictures of the year simply because of everything we've been through. Many, many ups and more downs that I'd like to remember, but we've been there for each other all along. She's a special gal and I'm lucky to have her in my life, too!
Smell, taste, hear? Hm.. This picture was taken right before the LSU/Bama game so I'm guessing beer, cigarettes, hoots and hollers! {Also. LSU won. GO TIGERS!!}
{27.}
Spend.
Where did your money go this year? Where do you want it to go in 2012?
Ugh. Stupid student loans! I started to repay them this year.. When I graduated in 2009 {sadly, 6 freakin years after high school, haha} I was given the choice to defer payment since I was a waitress and according to the government, I didn't make enough money to get on a payment plan. The same thing for 2010.. Then I went and got a big girl job and decided that I couldn't ignore them any longer. It's just $200 a month and if I continue on with that, I'll have them paid off in 5 or 6 years.. Hopefully. This girl wants to be a stay at home momma. No daycare is going to raise our 2 month old! Glad hubs and I are on the same page about that one. The only downside? Gotta be sure we're financially stable first. Which is cool, we want to enjoy being married for a while. And anyway, we've got our pup to spoil!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.