{18.}
Teach.
What lesson or advice were you able to pass on to others this year? Why was it important to share this information? (Or… what lesson would you like to pass on to others that read this?)
Sometimes I feel like I want to skip a question. Sometimes I just don't know what to say and this is one of those times. Um. Yeah.
{19.)
Laugh.
Tell us about your biggest belly laugh in 2011.
Why can't I think today??! Oh, I know, it's because I'm terribly bored at work and it's very difficult to focus.
So. I quit for today. LOL! I may or may not come back to these questions, but until I either get more sleep or more coffee, I'm just going to sit here and swatch 2 new nail polish shades I just picked up. China Glazes' White Cap and Sea Spray. I'm been lemming White Cap for sooo long- it's so pretty! And I saw a swatch of Sea Spray under Deborah Lippman's Glitter in the Air and knew I had to have it. I bought GitA a few weeks ago with a 25% off coupon and haven't worn it yet. I will soon.
Oh. And I bought a knock off of WEN today. I was going to try the no 'poo shampoo method, but I just don't know about baking soda and apple cider vinegar. I'll give this a shot and see what happens. I'm only down $11 if it doesn't work out, so that's not too bad. I'll keep you posted.
Aaaand. That is all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.