{12.}
Thrive.
What was your healthiest habit of 2011? What would you like to change or do differently in 2012?
Um. I have been very unhealthy this year. Somehow, I've managed to gain 20 pounds. As much as I would like to blame the change of birth control as the culprit, I know that me not being very active has a lot to do with it. Also, the birth control. And I'm not getting off the stuff. My biznas lasts TWO days, thankyouverymuch.
I do plan on changing a lot come the new year. It's not so much a resolution as a new beginning. If I want to have kids any time soon, I NEED to drop this extra weight I've got hanging out around my abdomen so I don't have double the amount of weight to lose after baby. I don't want to say that I've let myself go, but I've definitely stopped caring as much. I could get home and work out, but then we wouldn't be eating dinner till after 7pm and I'm just not ok with that. Unless we just have a light dinner instead of me going all out every night with a 3 course meal, ha, but I'm in that nesting/wifey stage and I feel like it's something I need to do. It's a love/hate relationship. I love having dinner on the table when my hubby gets home, but I also hate eating so heavy at dinner. At 7pm. Ha.
So, I'm going to try a new plan. Hopefully it works. I'll let you know. Though if it works, you'll be able to tell. Oh and how I hope you'll be able to tell. I've got a pair of size 5 jeans that have only been worn once that I desperately want to wear again.
{13.}
Read.
What article or book changed your outlook on an issue or life?
Ooh, hm.. Well, I didn't really read much this year. And when I do, it's typically either a Martha Stewart magazine or MSN. I don't really want to get political on here, not just yet, anyway, so I'm going to refrain from responding with what I suppose would be a good answer. Basically, equality.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.