Ugh. I'm falling behind. I mostly work on this ole blogger during work and between the holiday and trying to get ahead of myself then trying to catch up, the last think I want to do is think. Which is apparent from my last post. And possibly the one before it? Idk. I can't think, remember?
{22.}
Accomplish.
What is one thing you want to do before you bid adieu to 2011? How will you make it happen?
Oooh, good question. Honestly, to all this extra weight I've gained not just over the past year, but in the past four years. This ole fatty has gained roughly 40 pounds since 2008- since I met my now husband- and I'm oh so very not ok with that. I'm going to make a change, a physical one in the up coming year. So saying goodbye to all my favorite foods {I've already had a farewell dinner with Taco Bell.. Next is Cane's} is on my list of things to do before the new year. I want to have a moment with them and make myself understand that they're not gone forever. I need to make a change for myself, for my health, and my eating habits, my inactive habits, they need to change. So I'm going to do something about it. It's not a crash diet, it's not a new years resolution. It's a change.
{23.}
Grasp.
Describe something that you actively engaged in learning to do this year.
I got a sewing machine for Christmas! I've been wanting one and finally settled on one to add to my wish list.. Hubs surprised me with it and though I haven't "learned" how to use it just yet, the fact that it's set up in the spare bedroom is the first step. I'm sure my answer to this will be the same next year, too. Other than that, which is a cop out answer, I didn't learn how to do anything this year. Well, not something that I actively engaged.
{24.}
Control.
What did you finally let go of in 2011? What will you let go of in 2012?
Hm. I don't think I know how to answer this. Possibly because I don't think I have an answer for this. As much as I would like to say that I've let go of friendships past, I haven't. I may never. I want to say I did, but I know that if I truly let go, I wouldn't have feelings about it. I wouldn't think about her or want to be a part of her life. But. We're two very different people at two very different times in our lives, our heads are not in the same place anymore and I'm ok with that. I'm happy. I love my situation. And from what I can tell, so does she. Alas, whatevs.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.