12.09.2011

{numbers eight & nine}

{8.}
Choose.

What was the biggest choice you made in 2011? What caused you to choose what you chose?

Hm.. I haven't made any life changing choices this year! Is that sad?

I guess I would have to say to let go of the past. I was holding onto a friendship that just wasn't there anymore and though it still makes me sad to let go, sometimes it's the only thing you can do. Sometimes it's the healthy thing to do. And for me, it definitely was the healthy thing to do. I can cherish the past but I don't have to hold onto it.


{9.}
Appreciate.

In which moment did you find yourself flooded with gratitude? How will you rally around gratitude in 2012?

Why are some of these so difficult for me?! Haha.. Really makes me think I've had a worthless, mondane kind of year. But I really haven't.

I don't know if there's one particular moment, but just everything my husband does, whether it's for me or for a complete stranger, I appreciate him.

He always knows the right things to say to me, even if I don't want to hear them. I have a way of making myself upset when the outfit I wanted to wear either doesn't fit or just doesn't look like it did in my head and I'll wind up sitting in the corner of my closet crying, screaming that I'm not going. He'll scoop me up and tell me I'm beautiful and it doesn't matter what size I am or what other people think. Then he'll say that we don't have to go. That we can stay home and watch movies in our pjs. Ok, maybe not verbatim, but something like that, haha! 

If I were to list every reason of why I am appreciative of him, we would be here for days. Months. Years, maybe. He's just an amazingly caring person and my life is a thousand times better with him in it. With him as my husband, I'm a better person. Hm, I think I just wrote out what I'd like to say in our anniversary card.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.