{6.}
Favor.
What was your favorite month of 2011? Why did it beat out all 11 other months?
I think my favorite month, no matter the year, is always December. I love the holiday season and it is now our anniversary month. Getting married in December was important to me. I wanted the joy of the season with all it's wonderful music and colors.
{7.}
Travel.
Where did you travel this year? What was your favorite part? If you didn’t get to travel, where do you want to go next year?
I didn't travel much at all this year. We were thinking about going to Disney World for our one year anniversary, which means we would be there RIGHT NOW {!!!} but a fence, gutters and crown molding are bigger priorities. Uh, more expensive priorities? Haha.
We did, however, visit some friends in Pensacola for the weekend in July. It was nice to get away, but it rained the entire time we were there so we didn't even get to put our toes in the sand. Sad pandas.
Next year, eesh, I have no idea where that'll take us. We'll most likely take a weekend somewhere, but as far as big trips, nothing in the plans so far. Living about an hour away from New Orleans, we often spend a night or 2 in the Quarter.. Can I count that as a vacation?

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.