{1.} Even after I told you I put too much cumin on the chicken and it was yucky, you ate it and didn't say a word about it. Not even about the fact that it was over cooked and chewy. Note to self: Don't cook chicken at the same time as trying to roast broccoli at 400 degrees. Yes, it only takes 20 minutes, but the results are yuck.
{2.} You sent me a picture of yourself asking if I approved of your outfit. I don't care what you were wearing, the fact that you went into the spare bedroom and used the long vertical mirror to take the picture made me so happy.
{3.} You're just as bummed as I am that you're not able to take time off from work on July 4th so we could go to Atlanta. But I'm sure it's for the best- going during a holiday aaaand a huge race probably isn't the best time to tour the city. We'll go, though.. Eventually.
{4.} When we're both too tired to prepare lunch, you plop a $5 in my purse and call it lunch. I secretly love those days.. They typically mean Sonic chicken nuggets with honey mustard. Yum!
{5.} We're finishing the FENCE tomorrow!! After working on it for four weekends in a row, it'll finally be DONE! We {me and Bella} are so excited!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.