THE QUESTIONS!
1. How did you discover the show? Pretty sure it was from the promotions on TV. I remember watching the first episode and that's when the love affair began!
2. Who's your favorite character? Oh, without a DOUBT it's Damon Salvatore! Ian Somerhalder is by far, hands down, one of the most gorgeous men aliiiive. Seriously, so dreamy. {And it helps that he's from Louisiana, too!}
3. If you were vampire would you live of human or animal blood? Pretty sure animal. As hard as it would be for me to kill an animal, I could never live off of humans! Good thing vampires aren't real!!
4. Team Stephan or Damon? Uh, duh.. Damon! Dream.y.
5. What's your favorite supernatural power? I'm kind of liking the whole witch thing. I like watching Bonnie learn how strong she is and what she can do. Her confidence grows with each episode it seems.
6. If you were to be a character who would you be? Elena. Oh, to be caught between Damon and Stefan. That's what dreams are made of.. But I would need her to not be so boring and bland. I need some excitement out of her!
7. Have you read the book series? Nope, sure haven't. I'm not sure if I will, either. I don't want to know what happens!! But I hear Elana's story gets pretty good.
8. Who's your crush on the show? Really? How many times do I have to say Damon? He's so passionate. And dreamy. Have I mentioned he's dreamy?
9. What was your first initial thought of the show and did it change after you saw it? I confess, I wasn't as omg, have to watch it rightthissecond about it until maybe last year. But I did watch it if there wasn't anything else on. Or I would record it and watch it when I had the time. But these days, I watch it every Friday online. It comes on at the same time as Grey's, and, well, nothing messes with Grey's!
10. Who was your favorite villain? Klaus. At first I hated him {which is what you're supposed to do with a villain} but then when he started showing compassion for Caroline, I don't know, I just started feeling bad for him. His family hates him and all he wants is love. He just has a screwed up way of asking for it!
And here's the video I talked about. Subscribe to her YouTube channel.. Her vlog channel and her beauty channel. She's definitely one of my top 3 favorite YouTube gurus!
{source}

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.