5.11.2012

{five for friday}

{1.} You're just as anxious to get the fence completed as I am. Hopefully the weather holds up enough this weekend for us to get the neighbors side complete- We're both tired of looking at her jungle of mess!

{2.} You killed the ginormous killer ant on the bathroom door last night when I spotted it. I have NO idea what it is or what it's doing in our house, but I am NOT ok with it.

{3.} You cleaned the house {again} on your day off. As well as went grocery shopping and did laundry. I'm so thankful for you!!

{4.} I love how excited you get when new Batman toys arrive at the house. Watching you open the box is like watching a kid on Christmas morning. It seriously warms my heart.

{5.} When I told you I wasn't feeling well last night, you asked me what I needed. Having you lay in bed next to me was just that.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.