I want this shoe!! There's about 6 other color combos I want, too. Especially the Saddle/Black. I'm learning to lurve black and brown together! All together I think there's about 25 color combos. Holy shoe, Batman. That could easily be my entire sandal wardrobe.
Sadly, this shoe is expensive. Well, much more expensive than I willing to pay for a glorified flip flop. My tops is $20 {unless it's for a special purpose, like a wedding. Which is why I was ok with shelling out $30 on Fergie shoes. Yes, I bought Fergie shoes. But I lurve them so it's ok}.
They're $65 on Zappos.. Not TOO bad, but still way over my flip flop loving budget. If only I could fit into a kids' size- They would only be $30. Which, as I stated, I would be ok with. No, it's not for a special purpose but come on. Rose gold shoes? Done. I am obsessed with rose gold.
Now, who would like to buy me these pretties. I'm a 7.5 thankyouverymuch.

As a 7 1/2 you might be able to wear a kid's size 6! Go try on a 6 somewhere (maybe target? they have a similar sandal in the kids section) Dont forget to check the return policy before you get them!
ReplyDeleteYa know, I've actually done that before! But 9 times outta 10, they're just a smidge too small. Target does have some neon sandals like this that KEEP catching my eye. I even asked myself out loud why these awesome kids shoes are teasing me in the womens section. Thankfully, no one was around. Next time I'm in there, I'm trying them on! Haha.
Delete