When I scanned my card at the magic coupon machine, it gave me a $5 off of 2 lip/eye Revlon cosmetic. Which was pretty cool seeing as if you spend $15 in Revlon cosmetics, you get $5 back in ecb's this week. I immediately went on a hunt for the diamond lust eye shadows but when I couldn't find them I just went to the regular display. I promised Danny that I wouldn't buy anymore lip gloss for the rest of the year {I swear, I'm really going to try and keep that promise!} so my only other option was the eye shadows. I have more than enough colors of shadows, y'all.. I just couldn't make up my mind. So I walked away.
I had 2 $1 off Glad fall room sprays so I then went to look for those. They're 2 for $6 this week, meaning I could get them 2 for $4, $2 each. Yay. Not. The CVS I went to didn't have the fall scents in. They don't expire for another couple weeks, so maybe Walgreens will have a sale or something. I hate wasting coupons, especially when it's something I would actually use.
So, now what? What do I buy with my $11 FREE monies? I walked over to the Essie display. Those things are $8 a pop.. The only 2 colors I've been lusting over are Marshmallow & Ruby Slippers. So, in my basket those went. Then I went on a search for the .99 Excedrin. It took me a while to find them since they were on a hanging strip thing, but I found them. It's .99 for an 8 count bottle and it's producing a .99 ecb. FREE Excedrin! Yay. The only kind I could find was the PM kind, but whatever, it's good to have that stuff in the house. Especially in the winter when one of us is bound to get sick and need some medicinal help falling asleep. Ha.
{My loot.}
{Can you see the shimmer? I'm in love.}
Not wanting to spend a lot, I put the Ruby Slippers polish back. I'm pretty sure I have something dupeable, which is why it's taken me this long to commit to it. I need to hit up Sally's to buy nail wheels so I can swatch all my polishes to get a good inventory. I'll document that for you. Haha.
{How I got $15 worth of products for $5.}
I love when I can work deals like this. Essentially, it's really $4, not $5, if you count the .99 ecb that printed out from the Excedrin. But I can't use that until my next purchase, so I never really count it in the end. In store, however, I totally do. I hate spending ecb's and not earning any. A buck is a buck! I also hate when I forget to scan my bag tag! Every 4 uses and you get a free $1! Haha. It adds up, y'all.
{Free monies.}
So that's my itty tiny mini CVS haul. I wish I was able to get more ecb's back, but the summer quarter spending ecb's will begin printing out tomorrow, so I know I'll have some waiting for me next week. Yes, I go to CVS weekly. Walgreens, too. Maybe every 2 or 3 weeks to Rite Aid. It's gotta be really worth it to go into that grimy, stinky store. If you haven't been to the one in Hammond, you're not missing out. So gross in there. And that's all I've got for today. We're getting a cold front and it is amazing outside. My boss left for the day a little while ago and I just don't think I can last another 2.5 hours. I may or may not sneak outta here around 4. Have a good weekend, y'all!

ok i am not fimilar with these ecbs and care money are whatever you are speaking of lol. you need to give me some info on this! i do have a cvs card but i rarely go in there. im about to msg you on fb about this so i really have no idea why im even leaving this comment, ha!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG ON VICTORIA'S. I LOVE CVS AND ECB's! I DO A FRUGAL FRIDAY POST ON MOST FRIDAYS ABOUT MY COUPON USES AND DEAL FINDS! AND I LOVE TO READ ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE GET!!!
ReplyDelete@Heather
ReplyDeleteGirl, I LOVE seeing deals other people get, too. I wish I could be one of those crazy couponers, but I am still in the frame of mind that if I don't need something, I don't need to buy it. Whether it's clothes, make up or toothpaste! Ha! But I will say, I got a a $5 tube of toothpaste for .50 not too long ago.. If every time was like that, I'd be stocked up for life!