9.21.2011

{wishlist wednesday}

I spotted this yesterday in one of the blogs I read & I almost feel as if I don't care if I don't like the smell, I want it for the bottle alone!







Isn't the bottle just too presh?! Reminds me of a bottle my mom had when I was a kid. I want to say it was an empty bottle that she gave me to play with because I remember squeezing the little puff ball thingy and nothing ever came out, but you could still smell the perfume that was once there. I have no idea what the scent was, but it's almost as if I can still smell it in my head. Weird how that happens. Haha.

Next time I'm near a VS, I'm definitely stopping in to smell this. The site says its "Show-stopping beauty. Effortless glamour. Made to be noticed. Gorgeous! Irresistible strawberry, sheer jasmine and tempting sandalwood." I'm not too sure about the strawberry part, but I'm intrigued by the jasmine & sandalwood parts. 

I'll let you know if this makes the birthday wish list. Or maybe the Christmas wish list. Haha. Hopefully they'll have a little bottle so I can see how it interacts with my body. We shall see. The bottle is $49 so it's on point in comparison with other perfumes I've had my eye on. I'm interested. Are you?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.