9.27.2011

{i may or may not have a problem}

With nail polish! Haha.. I saw this review on my reader this morning and decided that I HAD to have a limited edition nail polish from Revlon. It's a Target only promotion and since I was going to Target today anyway, I decided to go on the hunt. And hunt I did!

I was expecting a full display and I'm sure there once was one but the three colors were just shoved into random slots in the normal Revlon nail polish section. I spotted the purple and the blue glitters immediately but it took me a few minutes to finally spot the one I wanted, the pink glitter. It was the only one I saw and mixed with some other pale pinks.

Enough of me talking, let me show you what I'm talking about..




Revlon's Starry Pink

 
It's a milky pale pink base with tiny square and larger hexagon glitters. I seriously cannot wait to pain my nails in this. I know it'll be a chore to take it off, but some polishes are just worth it.

I didn't bother with the purple or the blue, I rarely wear colors like that and if I do, it's just for a bling finger. And I already have purple and blue glitters. The purple, however, is in a sheer black base. Oh, just go check out this review from a beauty guru I follow. She talks about all three here. Isn't Starry Pink gorgeous?! I love. 

Like I said, I found these at Target for $3.74 and I found a Target coupon on their website for $1 off any Revlon cosmetic, making this $2.47. GREAT price for a Revlon polish, yes? 

Will you go on the hunt for any of these limited editions? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.