9.29.2011

{twice in one week}

I never do my nails twice in one week, but I had a funeral to go to yesterday {which is why there's no Wednesday Wishlist} and the beige nail polish I had one was beginning to chip and once it starts, I help it along the way. Haha. And after staring at the bottle of Starry Pink, I had to have it on my nails.

I thought about painting on three layers of just the glitter, but I didn't want that much bling for a funeral, so into my stash I went and came out with Sinful Color's Easy Going. I bought that bottle after seeing it in another blog and it's the most perfect pale pink, slightly white, opaque polish. I knew I had to pair the two.

But before I start showing you pictures, remember how I said the three glitters were a Target only promo? Apparently I lied. I ran into Walgreens to take advantage of their buy one, get one free Walgreens brand of allergy medicine and I saw the display they belong to! Complete with eye shadow and {way expensive} lip gloss.



 

And look at how much more expensive it is! {I think it's the first $4.99} Target had the polish for under $3.50ish, Walgreens has it for $5! Craziness, right? That's why I only buy cosmetics when I can get Extra Care Bucks back at CVS or have coupons for them. Places be crazy. Ha. And, by the way, those eye shadow singles are GORGEOUS. I'll refrain from purchasing until I see a review, but seriously, so so pretty. There's a garnet one, too.. It just wasn't on this display.


On to the mani pictures!




The 2 colors I used.






You need Easy Going in your stash! It's only $2 at Walgreens/Target.




Why do my hands always look so red? I need to get a real camera with white balance.




Really, so pretty! 


I probably could have used 2 coats of each, but I wasn't really in the mood to fuss with it, so my nails are a tab bit streaky. But I don't think I care. The color is so pretty and I sort of can't stop staring at my nails.





2 comments:

  1. so i definitely ran out and got that sinful colors bottle! and when i go to target this weekend im totally getting that revlon bottle w/ my coupon. i love that combo together! ive been buying sinful color brand for yearssss. one of my favs. oh and it definitely used to be only .99 a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went & got it today? Haha.. Love that. I've just been getting Sinful Colors in the last year or so, but looking though my stash, I have a dark red color in a super old bottle. Makes me happy. And yes! Get the starry pink with the coupon! I saw a BUNCH at the Hammond Target yesterday!! In the Revlon nail polish section, I think it's all the way to the left? LOL! I get too excited about this stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or question? Let me know.