My favorite?
{source}
{source}
Slatkin and Co. Leaves from Bath and Body Works. This is, of course, tied with Marshmallow Fireside but that one isn't available YET. I've been burning mine all year but for only 10 or 15 minutes at a time so as to not use it all up. It's just the perfect warm scent. Same goes for Leaves though which I will be taking out of the closet and displaying when I get home.
And then I'll go to Bath and Body Works and buy MORE! Well, as soon as they have their 2 for $20 sale again. $20 for one candle is a bit much, but $10? Sold.
Go here to see the rest of the scents recently made available.
Happy hauling! I will!



Ohhhhh I can't WAIT for fall! I really wanna get the marshmallow fireside candle...I bet that smells SO good.
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty much the epitome of Fall/Winter to me. Camping around a fire roasting marshmallows is the prefect way to put it! Open the windows to let some cold air in & you've got a perfect situation! Definitely get it!! The marshmallow fireside minis are available online if you're making a purchase anytime soon. Idk when the full size will appear, though I hear it WILL be coming back this season. I wouldn't recommend the wallflower or oil because the scent is SO strong & it lingers- You might get a headache from it if it were a constant strong smell. When I burn my candle for just 15 minutes, it's enough to make the (large) room smell all night.
DeleteFireside is another perfect one, more manly, more woodsy, not as sweet. Not that the marshmallow one is sweet smelling, but it does have that touch of marshmallow sweet goodness. LOL! Ok, I'm going home & lighting that candle!
GO BUY IT ASAP! Haha.