8.13.2012

{19 Weeks}



 {source}

 
How far along? 19 weeks.
Total weight gain: I'm going to guess that at least another pound has snuck in since our last visit. It's just so hard to believe that I've only gained 4 pounds.. I definitely feel like it's more than that! And I think I look it, too. Can we say double chin?!
Maternity clothes? Ordered some maternity yoga pants and they are awesome. Super thick so I'll be able to wear them to work! Come fall/winter, that's going to be awesome.
Stretch marks? Mmhmm.
Sleep: I sleep but it's not great sleep. I've been waking up on my back a lot and I haaate the way that feels. When i turn to either side, I can feel everything shift.
Best moment this week: Pretty sure I felt a tiny kick. I'm dealing with gas, but this was different. I know what gas feels like, this was a little pop. Maybe I just want it to be movement? 
Miss Anything? Nothing to add to the list this week.
Movement:
See above.
Food cravings: Hubs made a Wendy's Baja salad run for me. I just LOVE those salads so so much. Mexican is definitely the food of choice for this pregnancy. Or is that all the time?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully, no.
Gender: We have the gender scan next week and a party 4 days later!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: So sleepy and sometimes just plain ole exhausted. I know it's early and it's just going to be "worse" but sometimes I have to talk myself into taking a shower and getting dressed. I just don't feel like it! Haha.
Belly Button in or out? Innie. Though I had a dream last night that it was slowly becoming an outie. I remember saying to Danny, look, it's about to pop!
Wedding rings on or off? Sometimes on, sometimes off. It just depends on what time of day it is and/or what I've had to eat.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy. Excited, really. Next week is going to be amazing.
Looking forward to: The anatomy scan next week and then the gender reveal party over the weekend. VERY excited to share our news with out closest friends and family.


Another week has flown by! It's really hard to wait to document the belly so this picture was actually taken at 18 weeks, 5 days. I knew we would be busy on the actual 19 weeks day and really, I didn't even put on make up or do my hair on that day so this is what you get! I still love it, that belly of mine. I absolutely love love love watching this bump grow! Now, if only we can get some movement!!



{Notice, no engagement ring, just my wedding band. Swollen that day!}


I try to take the pictures as soon as I get home from work before I take off my jewelry and clothes of the day and little Miss Bella gets so anxious for me to give her some loving. Below is the cuteness I get to snuggle with every day.




{Can hardly contain herself! Look at that tail, haha.}


We're really hoping that she takes to this child. I know she'll love him/her but I'm worried about jealousy. Bella gets jealous when anyone hugs me and has to get in the middle or jump up and down on us. I don't want that with the baby but at the same time, I don't want to punish her for loving me. Sometimes I wonder if her attachment issues are more serious than her just being a puppy (she'll be 3 in December) and me being her momma. Fingers crossed!!

Overall, this was a smooth week. Things are sometimes achy but no major pains. I'm not looking forward to those round ligament pains I hear of. Stabbing pains? No, thanks. We are going to venture out this week to find me some maternity shorts and jeans. I've never been into Motherhood Maternity so I'm hoping it'll work out. Their prices don't look too bad. I just hope they have modest shorts. I'm not crazy about my thighs (could be because they're ghostly white) so I prefer bermuda shorts over regular ones. And I just don't think that someone my age should be wearing short shorts. Whoa, did I just say that? I'll be 28 in 2 months. But really, mom shorts please. Haha. I'll keep you posted.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.