{source}
How far along? 26 weeks, 3 days.
Total weight gain: My 15 pound gain was confirmed at our last appointment. Doc said I'm right on track.Maternity clothes? Still mixing in my prebaby clothes, but yes. Bought a new pair of jeggings last week and they are awesome.
Stretch marks? For the rest of my life.
Sleep: I've been sick lately so sleep hasn't been too great. Though I will say the old wives tale of Vicks on the botton of your feet helps!
Best moment this week: Hearing Matthew's strong heartbeat at the doctors office aaaand finding out that I don't have to worry about gestational diabetes! Or being anemic. Yay!
Miss Anything? Nothing new to add.
Movement: All the time. I love love love it.
Food cravings: Pasta lately. I'm not sure what's making the switch from Mexican to Italian, but I'm ok with it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Nothing new.
Belly Button in or out? Progressively getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? I slipped on my engagement ring yesterday but thought to myself that I might not be able to get it off so I didn't wear it. Makes me so sad. At least I can fit my wedding band! It's thinner and a quarter size larger.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lately, sick. This head cold will not go away.
Looking forward to: Another week flying by. I'm so ready to meet Matthew! But I know we still have a good three months to go!
{Rocking the black and gold! Too bad our Saints aren't rocking this season!}
Just one picture this week. I took these after getting back from a two year olds birthday party and I was just tuckered out! The others I took are either too blurry or I've got crazy eyes. You can definitely tell I'm sick this week! My eyes are still without emotion. But look at the belly! We're getting big. I amaze myself every week when I see the bump growing. Love it.
Another week has flown by! It didn't help that I was sick all last week, started with a sore throat Monday morning and blossomed into a full blown head cold Tuesday morning. I stayed home from work Tuesday, went in Wednesday, stayed home Thursday and took a half day Friday. I felt kind of bad taking off so much time, but I have it to spend and I was just miserable! I'm a little better today but not nearly 100%. I'd say more like 75%? I still sound horrible though.
I can't take my typical go to, extra strength, multi symptom meds which is why it's still lingering. But as long as I'm keeping baby Matthew safe, I'll deal. I don't want to do anything to harm him, so he'll just be on a roller coaster as I cough my way through the day! I am taking Robitussin and Sudafed as needed though, but only when I really need it. Definitely not every 4 hours. Chicken soup, hot tea with honey, and Vicks vaporub help me through. Hopefully I won't have to deal with it much longer! Here's to washing my hands constantly here on out!
We had our blood glucose test last week and I was a nervous wreck for it! The drink wasn't nearly as horrible as I had heard. Tasted just like a flat orange Fanta, one of my favorite drinks. Except not when it's flat, haha. My doctor said that it was a good sign that the glucose levels in my urine weren't high, nor the iron levels low. The tech told me that they'll call if it's "bad" news. The next day I got a call from the office and couldn't bring myself to answer it. So when I listened to the voice mail and heard that everything looks perfectly normal, I squealed. Definitely happy that we're doing good!
I started making the mobile on one of my days off last week. I'm about 70% done, I'd say. It's not what I initially imagined it would be, but it's definitely turning into what I wanted. My initial plan of attack would have just been so much work and would have taken much more time than the way I decided on going with. It's not professional looking, but when it's hung from the ceiling, I don't think anyone will be able to tell that I used mod podge and hot glue! Haha. You'll see what I mean when it's done.
I also hung some more DIY art work above the changing table. Definitely looks good up there. Who knew a bright white frame and mattes could make such a difference!
* DIY Mobile (About 70% done!)
*
* Name letters (hang somehow)
Um, y'all.. This list is just about done! All we need is to have the baby shower {about a month to go} and the nursery will be DONE! I cannot wait. I love sitting in there. We even find Bella sniffing around and like to take that as a sign that she's waiting on her baby brother to get here. I still have no idea how to hang the letters, either. I haven't done much experimenting so that might be why.
See ya in a few days!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.