{source}
How far along? 25 weeks.
Total weight gain: Who knows. But with the way I've been eating dessert every night (bring on the chocolate!) I'm going to say 15 pounds. We'll find out in 3 days. Maternity clothes? Yes and pretty sure it's going to be all maternity soon. My shirts are slowing becoming too short.
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep: I've decided to just accept this new way of living, uh, sleeping.
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly dance from Matt's movements.
Miss Anything? Wearing my engagement ring every day. My hands are more swollen when I wake up and having to be at work so early, I just can't get it on. I'm hoping this isn't just the beginning!
Movement: Not so much while I'm moving, but once I'm done for the day, Matt does his little happy dance.
Food cravings: Once my brain hears something, I have to have it. Like Velveeta queso. I NEED it and will be making it this weekend.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Nothing new.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but it's definitely getting more shallow in there! I let Danny stick his finger in there to see how shallow it was and to feel my uterus through it. So weird!
Wedding rings on or off? See above. :/
Happy or Moody most of the time: The moodiness hasn't really hit.. Yet.
Looking forward to: Picking up a TON of baby clothes this weekend! I'm not exactly sure how much, but I know it'll take us a few car trips to get it all. And I've got the glucose test in 3 days. As much as I'm worried about gestational diabetes, it'll be good to know whether or not I have it. I just hope the drink isn't as bad as I hear. I like sugary things, so here's to hoping!
Can't believe we're 25 weeks! Do I say that every week? Haha. It just amazes me how fast time is going by and how big my belly is getting. I love it so, so much!
{I'm not sure if this dress shows the hugeness correctly, haha}
{Not sure why the photo bomber is sniffing the night light, it's nothing new to her}
I'm definitely learning that the way I used to move and the way I move now are night and day. My center of balance is completely thrown off. To the point where if I bend down to get something, I fall backwards. Or if I flip my hair over to dry it, I have to really plant my feet or I'll continue moving downward. And standing after sitting on the sofa, it's a wide leg stance now. It's funny to watch, I'm sure. I have to talk myself into getting up or repositioning sometimes, too. And I'm only going to get bigger.
That's no complaint, though. I really do love it. The experience of it all is unlike anything I could have ever imagined. I used to think that I would be creeped out by movement but now, I embrace it. I encourage it. A few days ago, after not feeling him move for a few hours, I took out the doppler to listen to his heartbeat just to ease my mind. After about a minute of searching, I found it {and it was strong} and then I got a swift kick directed at the doppler. I guess Matt didn't appreciate it poking in on his home. I laughed so hard. I like to think that that was his way of telling momma that he's fine and to stop worrying. Love him already. So, so much.
As far as the list of to do's for the nursery, not much happened last weekend. We shopped all day Saturday and I was just tuckered out Sunday. I did, however, make the bunting. I had to improvise but I think it looks pretty darn cute. I didn't get to hang it where I initially wanted to but I think I found a good spot for it. It's just hung with thumb tacks for now so I can move it down the road if I decide it's not going to work out. Still need to figure out a way to hang the name letters. I *think* I might have a way, but I need to see if it'll work {and hold} before I move forward on that. Maybe I'll work on doing that this weekend. I also painted a few more things like book ends and picture frames. I wish we had an Ikea around here, having to paint everything white is annoying.
I think that's all for this week. It's been a quite one! Until next week..


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.