{source}
How far along? 27 weeks.
Total weight gain: Let's see.. 16, maybe? Maternity clothes? Loving these maternity yoga pants! I'm wearing a pair today to work and no one can tell. They're so thick, they look like dress pants. Pretty awesome.
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep: If I didn't have to get up at 630, I wouldn't really have anything to complain about. Rolling {literally} out of bed at 830 gives me a pretty good nights sleep. I know once he's born my sleeping won't be all that amazing, but at the very least, I'll be able to pass out on my tummy!
Best moment this week: Hm. It's been a pretty quite week, really. I guess no news is good news.
Miss Anything? Nothing new.
Movement: Every day.
Food cravings: Brownies. I bought a box last weekend and keep meaning to make it. I'm just too lazy when I get home from work. But I neeeeed them!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None. Though I must say, I'm getting anxious about the Braxton Hicks contractions. I have NO idea what to expect. I hear drinking lots of water will help so I definitely need to get on my A game with that!
Symptoms: Exhaustion. All the time. A shower? Exhausted. Getting out of the car? Exhausted. Putting away groceries? Exhausted. Get where I'm going with this?
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but definitely getting more and more shallow!
Wedding rings on or off? I've given up on my engagement ring. I think the fact that it's a quarter size smaller is to blame. Maybe I should get it sized up to match my wedding band?
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Tired.
Looking forward to: 28 weeks next week! Officially third trimester and if he goes full term, only 12 more weeks! That just sounds amazing. Cannot wait to meet this little boy!
One week closer to the THIRD trimester!! I really can't believe we're getting so close!
I took the first picture the day before 27 weeks and the second on the actual day. I was feeling particularly large on the actual day, ha, so I wanted to document it. Still can't believe we're just going to get bigger, too. I had a little tire pressure issue and spent the morning at the tire place {a sensor went out, yay $500 fix. Ugh} and when I told the lady helping me that I was just about 7 months along, she gasped and said that I'm so small for 7 months. I laughed. I feel huge. A few other ladies agreed with her, so that made me feel a little better, but still. Hugeness over here. And we're only going to get huge-er. Ha.
Not much has been happening in the nursery. I need to find some energy! I guess a lot has to do with the fact that I know all I have to do is hang some stuff and then wait until the baby shower to be completely done. We've got that in 4 weeks. It'll be so nice to have the room completed.
I wish I had more to say, but this last week has been easy. We did have a morning where he wasn't moving {I know his schedule by now..} so we took out the doppler and within a few seconds of having it on my belly, he kicked it. I guess that was his way of telling momma to chill out! I just love those kids and hiccups so much, I've come to expect them. So when I don't feel them, it's definitely reassuring to just get the doppler out and listen to his sweet little heartbeat. Best $50 ever.
Until next week..


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.