{source}
How far along? 29 weeks!!
Total weight gain: Well, it was confirmed at the doc.. We're now up 20 pounds. I think the fact that I pretty much ate an entire birthday cake had a little something to do with it, though!Maternity clothes? Yep. May need to order some tops soon. My pre-baby tops are beginning to stretch.
Stretch marks? Yep. Found a pretty deep one not too long ago. Yay for that. Ugh.
Sleep: Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. If I didn't have to wake up for work, it would be a whole lot better!
Best moment this week: Hearing the doc tell me that I'm right on schedule and that baby is looking {feeling?} good. Apparently my uterus is measuring right on track and that's how she can tell baby is, too.
Miss Anything? Nothing new.
Movement: ALL the time. So much so that I wonder what he's up to when I don't feel him. Probably just sleeping, but I like him awake!
Food cravings: Still with the I don't crave it until I hear about it thing. Today? BBQ!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nope. Starting to worry about the Braxton Hicks contractions, though!
Symptoms: The leg cramps seem to get me at night. And the whole can't breathe when laying on my back thing, too. It's such an odd feeling!
Belly Button in or out? Sloooowly becoming an outtie. The inner walls are starting to see daylight.
Wedding rings on or off? I'm worried I won't be wearing my wedding band much longer. It takes a little more effort to get it on and off. Not happy about that!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. TIRED!
Looking forward to: A nice, relaxing weekend with nothing on the agenda! The next few weekends are already full so it'll be nice to have a calm weekend before the storm!
Eep! 10 weeks and we're full term!
Looky the belly! It has a different shape that last week, more pointy, less basketbally. We're definitely getting big. Sometimes I wonder how much bigger we'll get and if I have the room for it! My tummy definitely isn't as jiggly as it was in the beginning so I know things are starting to get tight in there. I just hope he has room to move around for the 3d scan next weekend!
Nothing happened in the nursery last weekend. We celebrated my birthday Saturday and had a lazy day Sunday. I just don't have the energy to do anything. Or it's that I know all I have to do is hang stuff and we're done. Well, until the baby shower mess comes! I think the real reason is that I don't know what I want to hang versus what needs to be hung. I could call it a day with what I have up already. I mean, ALL four walls don't HAVE to be covered, do they? Maybe I should really work on the less is more mantra. And stop worrying too much about the details. And as far as his name letters go, I think hanging them one by one to ensure their safety is the way to go. Just need to get a laser level! I do need to get them hung soon, though. I know they'll make SUCH an impact on the room. Really tie things together.
And hang the mobile I made.
And the clock.
Which probably won't stay because it ticks really loudly and is very annoying.
We'll see!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.