{source}
How far along? 28 weeks.
Total weight gain: Let's just say 17. I've got an ob appointment in 3 days so we'll find out then. Maternity clothes? Yes. I'm wearing a non maternity shirt today and I keep tugging it down. Must not be that preggo whose belly hangs out!
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep: Some nights it's ok, some not so much. Getting tougher, though.
Best moment this week: Feeling him move after a minor scare after not feeling him for a good 12 hours. I drank a glass of ice cold water and he perked right now. The paranoia begins. (Oh, wait, that started way back in the first trimester..)
Miss Anything? Nothing new. Could really use a strawberry daiquiri though!
Movement: Every day and loving it. Hubs finally saw a BIG kick a couple of days ago and that was amazing. If only he knew what it felt like on the inside!
Food cravings: I think we're past the Mexican phase. Not being able to have Pepto after spicy Mexican is no bueno. Ha. TMI? Lots and lots of chocolate, though. Chocolate ice cream with hot fudge and chocolate syrup? Yes, please. Can I have a glass of chocolate milk with that?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: The sleepiness is coming back full force. And the sheer exhaustion. Getting in and out of my car? I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to handle that. Not with the steering wheel in my way, anyway.
Belly Button in or out? Innie, on it's way out soon though.
Wedding rings on or off? I gave up on the engagement ring. Thinking now would be a good time to get it resized to match my wedding band. I'm still able to wear that one. It's much thinner than the engagement ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy until I try to fall asleep and I can't. That's pretty much instant witch mode. And for that, I apologize to my husband for.
Looking forward to: This weekend the family is coming up for my 28th birthday. And they're bringing cake! And we scheduled the 3d/4d scan! Wanted it next weekend but they didn't have any appointments available so we'll do it the weekend after that. I'll be 30 weeks.
28 weeks.. 7 months.. THIRD trimester!! Cannot believe we're in the third trimester already. So, so exciting!!
{Pretty sure I look bigger from this side!}
{Photo bomber was sniffing around so I thought I'd get one with her. This is our "outside?" face.}
Look at that ridiculousness! Haha. I love it. Still so weird to see my baby bump! Especially from a different side. I'm pretty sure I do look much bigger in that one!
This week totally flew by. I turned 28 yesterday, the 11th. Low key, nothing special. Family is coming visit this weekend and we're going to an LSU party but that's about it. I'll need a day of rest after Saturday, I'm sure!
Not much happened in the nursery, either. I'll be cleaning it up tonight to prepare for visitors tomorrow but I won't be completing any projects. Still need to put the finishing touches on his name letters and get them hung. And the mobile is about 75% done. Just need to sit down and get it DONE. Baby shower invites went out this week, I think. Definitely ready for that!
So let's see.. Busy this weekend, nothing planned next weekend, 3d/4d ultrasound and Halloween the weekend after, maternity pictures the weekend after that, then baby shower weekend! It'll be the middle of November before I know it. YAY! And we'll have (maybe) 8 weeks left.
Further, the weekend after the baby shower is empty, then it's Thanksgiving! 6 weeks left. And 4 weeks later is Christmas! That means little man is due within 2 weeks. AH!
I love breaking things down like that. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.