4.24.2012

{wishlist wednesday}

Yay, another WW! I actually ran across this beauty earlier this morning and it's what sparked the post idea. I've been searching for a right hand ring for so long and this is one step closer. I love my turtle shell Mignon Faget ring and her fleur de lis ring, I want something dressier to wear when I get all prettied up.

Enter this..




It's a Mercury Mist Mystic Topaz oval stone set in rose gold. I'm pretty much in love. I've never seen a stone like this in person, but how gorgeous is that? I've been obsessing over rose gold jewelry since I received a rose gold watch for Christmas. I know matching metals isn't mandatory, but I still prefer it most of the time.

I won't order it, but it's definitely on my radar.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.