I'm getting bored with the normal five for Friday posts.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love me some husband, but every Friday making lists of why I appreciate him just makes me seem like that annoying girl. I don't want to be that girl. You know the one. I haaate that girl.
So. Maybe I'll switch it up and make a list of general stuff I'm thankful for? Or looking forward to? Eh, let's see.
{1.} Yay for warm weather with cool breezes. It's festival season and though French Quarter Fest aaand Strawberry Fest is this weekend, I want to run off to Gulfport and spend some of the money we got back from the government. There's a CCO there that I need in my life.
{2.) Jason Mraz. August 9. UNO Lakefront Arena. I'm going. We're going. Ridiculously excited.
{3.} Wedding shoes! Bought the flats we'll be wearing in besties wedding and they should arrive Monday. NOT wearing them before the big day 11 months away will be tough- they're SO cute!
{4.} Marvel superhero dog shirts at Petsmart. I cannot wait to put this one on Bella! I, of course, would prefer a Batman shirt, but he's DC not Marvel. Danny's friends refer to him as Danny Smash, so I thought this suitable. Spending $10 on it was a bit much, I have a $5 clothing spending limit, but I can splurge on the pup eeeverynow and then, right?
{5.} Side jobs. $200 extra a month can go a long way. Also, yay for finally putting my degree to work. Well, kiiiiinda.
And for your viewing pleasure, I'll end this with Mr. Mraz's new song. It's pretty much beautiful. Enjoy..

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or question? Let me know.